Trials of Miles TC
“You don’t become a runner by winning a morning workout. The only true way is to marshal the ferocity of your ambition over the course of many day, weeks, months, and (if you could finally come to accept it) years. The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials.”John L. Parker Jr., Once A runner
The Trials of Miles Track Club + the Pomona Distance Team is looking to provide an opportunity to athletes for a summer session.
This is open to athletes in grades 6 – 12. This will be a distance running session.
The session will span June 14th – Aug. 7th
- Organized Practice Monday through Friday
- Time: 8:00am – 9:30am
Sessions will include plyometrics, running, running form, speed development, and weight training. The cost of this session with be $40 per athlete. Email and this website will be the main communication avenues.
- Trail Tuesdays! We will meet at these trailheads on Tuesdays unless otherwise noted. 8am.
- July 6th – Standley Lake Regional Park (South)
- July 13th – Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge (South Entrance)
- July 20th – Coalton Trailhead
- July 27th – North Table Mountain
- Aug. 3rd – Magnolia Rd to Netherlands (Rides will be Arranged)